- 1 Posts
Atrix 4G not turning on or charging
So this morning I woke up to a completely dead Atrix 4G. This surprised me because it said I had 80% battery life when I went to bed. I connected it to my stock wall charger and nothing happened. No green light. No charging screen. Wouldn't turn on.
It's just a completely dead brick.
Is the battery dead, or what? And if so, why wouldn't it at least work when connected to the charger?
- 11-26-2013, 02:01 PM #2
Re: Atrix 4G not turning on or charging
What have you tried so far? Take out the battery and put it back in? Hold the power and both volume buttons all at the same time? I'm hoping your phone just froze and isn't completely dead.
Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk
- 11-29-2013, 11:25 AM #3
- By tntitan00 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:37 AM
- By asen_y2k in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:03 PM
- By digihax420 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 08:51 AM
- By Sharky19 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:50 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:19 PM