Is there any question that this is best android phone?

juck

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I mean from specs and for the future while ur locked in,if u can go to ATT why wouldnt someone get this phone? Opinions?

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
im so mad that this phone is not on Verizon i think as far as the specs go it is the only prob is i dont really like moto i like htc sense but i might make an exception if this phone was on Verizon. and that little laptop accessory that you can get with this phone just looks amazing

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
"Android", guys. "Droid" is a Verizon term.

And I feel this will be the best phone among every other phones for AT&T.

Yes the best Droid phone would be the Bionic. The Atrix on the other hand is probably the best android phone out in the US right now. But haters on AT&T will tell you otherwise.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The best android phone so far is the htc evo 4g. They rest are still unreleased. The Thunderbolt will take the cake when its released.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Its hard to pick the best android phone guys its all preference im sure therrs still some OG droid users that are still saying its the best the atrix is nice but id prefer an htc made phone

Droid incredible FTW

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I believe the Evo is the best, but unfortunately It's not on that network. A matter of one's personal preference.(Blink)

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
att capped data, motoblur
terrible

(1) Have you actually calculated your data usage per month and does it go over 2gb at all??
(2) ADW, Launcher Pro, 3rd party launchers.

So far, nothing that can't be fixed without rooting or breaking laws have proved that this phone is not awesome.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
(1) Have you actually calculated your data usage per month and does it go over 2gb at all??
(2) ADW, Launcher Pro, 3rd party launchers.

So far, nothing that can't be fixed without rooting or breaking laws have proved that this phone is not awesome.

agreed people complain about motoblur like its unstoppable you can rot and flash a rom if you hate it THAT MUCH if you dont want to do all that fancy stuff you can litterally download launcher pro or adw and it will rid you of motoblur? why are people complaining this phone is pretty cool and it truly is a superphone