Firefox Extensions?

deferom

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Since this thing will be running Firefox 3.6 in the laptop dock, will it be able to use Firefox extensions?

I'm thinking no, because I remember messages popping up saying that an extension wasn't compatible with my platform. But, I may not be remembering right, because the last time I used Firefox was six months ago.

Last edited:

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I certainly hope so as well, but I don't see why it wouldn't since this is a full-fledged version. Also, will we be able to download Youtube video clips and other media files such as documents, which can then be stored onto the micro SD card?

Battleship

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Since this thing will be running Firefox 3.6 in the laptop dock, will it be able to use Firefox extensions?

In one of the videos I watched, the guy doing the Atrix walk-through said that Firefox could be used as one would on one's own PC, extensions and add-ons included.

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering this too. I would think they would work, since firefox extensions seem to be cross platform. As long as they don't require the x86 instruction set, they should be fine.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll be really disappointed if Firefox Sync doesn't work. I use Firefox on 3 other computers and I need my browser to be in sync with other machines all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance