Play Xbox 360 / PS3 Games on Webtop Dock?

FoodStamp

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
What it do my fellow nerds. I was wondering if I would be able to play my Xbox 360 on the Atrix webtop dock via a Male HDMI to Female Mini HDMI cord/convertor. In theory I'm guessing it should work. The only hiccup I foresee is maybe the webtop needs BOTH a signal coming into the Mini HDMI but also the Mini USB port right next to it.

I've took that into consideration and came to the hypothesis on using a mini USB cable from my Atrix phone to the webtop while simultaneously using the afroementioned cableconnection my Xbox 360 to the Atrix webtop. Hopefully that should work and if it doesn't I believe a simple program/hack/jailbreak will be all that's needed in order to play my Xbox 360, PS3, home computer or whatever the hell you want to hook up to your webtop.

Yes, I know that's a small screen to 360 games on but so what. I've been waiting forever for the Gaems suitcase thing but so far it's just vaporware.

Also, what about 3rd part shell makers with 15, 17 or even 19 widescreen webtops? Just think about it, you could have like 2 days of battery life! Please give me your feedback if you think this is possible or not. All opinions are welcomed.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Interesting idea, i dont know if the phone would use the same hdmi standards when communicating with the laptop and a tv. I would hope the laptop would be able to interpret a generic hdmi signal. We will have to wait, your idea of pluging the phone into the usb might help.

paulwcarlton

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
What it do my fellow nerds. I was wondering if I would be able to play my Xbox 360 on the Atrix webtop dock via a Male HDMI to Female Mini HDMI cord/convertor. In theory I'm guessing it should work. The only hiccup I foresee is maybe the webtop needs BOTH a signal coming into the Mini HDMI but also the Mini USB port right next to it.

I've took that into consideration and came to the hypothesis on using a mini USB cable from my Atrix phone to the webtop while simultaneously using the afroementioned cableconnection my Xbox 360 to the Atrix webtop. Hopefully that should work and if it doesn't I believe a simple program/hack/jailbreak will be all that's needed in order to play my Xbox 360, PS3, home computer or whatever the hell you want to hook up to your webtop.

Yes, I know that's a small screen to 360 games on but so what. I've been waiting forever for the Gaems suitcase thing but so far it's just vaporware.

Also, what about 3rd part shell makers with 15, 17 or even 19 widescreen webtops? Just think about it, you could have like 2 days of battery life! Please give me your feedback if you think this is possible or not. All opinions are welcomed.