Atrix sponsered postgame special for NFL playoffs

AZAndroid

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else see that yesterday after the Bears and Packers game? If I remember correctly it was the Motorola Atrix postgame stat sheet or the Motorola Atrix postgame wrap up or something..

Either way, ATT or Motorola is starting to advertise this phone quite a bit. No way it launchs in March if you ask me.

Anyone else see it and if so what do you think?

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
There is speculation that AT&T might reveal the date of the Atrix during the Superbowl. Posted by AndreaCristiano from AndroidForums.com, "Im hearing the AT&T commercial in the superbowl is to feature the 4G network and both the Atrix and Inspire with possible dates for launch" .

knappkd

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
If that is true then I think the March 1st release date is more likely. No way they announce the phone on Feb 6th and release it one week later. They will allow at least 2-3 weeks for pre-ordering. I really hope we hear something official soon.

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
If that is true then I think the March 1st release date is more likely. No way they announce the phone on Feb 6th and release it one week later. They will allow at least 2-3 weeks for pre-ordering. I really hope we hear something official soon.
They announced the phone already at CES. They have been advertising it since.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
There is speculation that AT&T might reveal the date of the Atrix during the Superbowl. Posted by AndreaCristiano from AndroidForums.com, "Im hearing the AT&T commercial in the superbowl is to feature the 4G network and both the Atrix and Inspire with possible dates for launch" .

That guy posts so many rumors of dates all over the place on every forum, that I tend to just brush them off.

knappkd

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
They announced the phone already at CES. They have been advertising it since.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I meant announce the release date and it be one week into the future. I can't imagine they would only take pre-orders for a week. Sorry, for the weak english skills. :)

AndreaCristiano#AC

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
That guy posts so many rumors of dates all over the place on every forum, that I tend to just brush them off.

http://phandroid.com/2011/01/24/mot...-buy-february-13th-keyboard-dock-to-cost-150/

http://www.droiddog.com/android-blo...3th-atrix-shipments-and-150-laptop-accessory/

Hey Bob Brown , so many rumors huh? It seems as though my rumors are being shown to be true now sites including Phandroid and android central etc etc are posting that Best buy will have the Atrix on Feb 13th and training is happening now until feb 5th at different best buy locations. I'm just trying to give people info and help you dont wanna listen fine but don't brush me off like that.

PS there were only two dates i have ever said FEB 5th originally and then FEB 13th when I was told it got pushed back so I dont know what rumors of dates, i post as i find out.

Last edited:

AZAndroid

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Atrix 4G Units arriving at Best Buy February 13th? Keyboard Dock to Cost $150 | Android Phone Fans

Best Buy meeting covers Feb 13th Atrix shipments and $150 “laptop” accessory | DroidDog Android Blog

Hey Bob Brown , so many rumors huh? It seems as though my rumors are being shown to be true now sites including Phandroid and android central etc etc are posting that Best buy will have the Atrix on Feb 13th and training is happening now until feb 5th at different best buy locations. I'm just trying to give people info and help you dont wanna listen fine but don't brush me off like that.

PS there were only two dates i have ever said FEB 5th originally and then FEB 13th when I was told it got pushed back so I dont know what rumors of dates, i post as i find out.

Well I know alot of people appreciate the information so keep it coming man. Having a source doesnt mean your right 100% of the time because your relaying info your hearing but none the less we do appreciate you relaying it.

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
All the statements I have read on other sites have been repeating what was posted here. I have not seen anything to confirm (or disprove).

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Atrix 4G Units arriving at Best Buy February 13th? Keyboard Dock to Cost $150 | Android Phone Fans

Best Buy meeting covers Feb 13th Atrix shipments and $150 “laptop” accessory | DroidDog Android Blog

Geez, simmer down na. I'm just saying anything posted is a rumour unless confirmed and so far no one has actually confirmed anything with concrete evidence certainty. Don't go getting your panties in a bunch. And just because a site posts it, doesn't mean it is true - everything is just speculation and reported information until proven otherwise or retracted. I don't not appreciate information, but I do take non-official information with caution.

And for argument's sake, if I want to brush off information by not taking a post for a fact, that is my decision and not one that you should make for me. Thank you.

jddroid

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I never got the date from my rep in the article I made, bit I heard its soon.

She told me the price, but I knew more about the device than the dang rep.lol at least their good for knowing release dates and what not And not the technical parts of it. Lol

But I'm glad to hear that other best buys had the dang thing at their monthly meeting

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I never got the date from my rep in the article I made, bit I heard its soon.

She told me the price, but I knew more about the device than the dang rep.lol at least their good for knowing release dates and what not And not the technical parts of it. Lol

But I'm glad to hear that other best buys had the dang thing at their monthly meeting

Can you share the price? Pretty please? With sprinkles and a cherry? ;)

AndreaCristiano#AC

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Geez, simmer down na. I'm just saying anything posted is a rumour unless confirmed and so far no one has actually confirmed anything with concrete evidence certainty. Don't go getting your panties in a bunch. And just because a site posts it, doesn't mean it is true - everything is just speculation and reported information until proven otherwise or retracted. I don't not appreciate information, but I do take non-official information with caution.

And for argument's sake, if I want to brush off information by not taking a post for a fact, that is my decision and not one that you should make for me. Thank you.

Like I said in my post you wanna brush me off fine just dont dismiss me to others like im some idiot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87