Atrix ships at the end of February

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Well right now all signs are pointing to this thing releasing when I'm on vacation in FL, so that might actually be good...can go stand in line to get it! Just have to make sure I get it at a corporate store so I can return it here at home if needed.

jddroid

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Well right now all signs are pointing to this thing releasing when I'm on vacation in FL, so that might actually be good...can go stand in line to get it! Just have to make sure I get it at a corporate store so I can return it here at home if needed.

Fl! Come to my best buy mobile and get one! Lol jk

I think I might have to request off work the day it comes out so I can play with it all day

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Fl! Come to my best buy mobile and get one! Lol jk

I think I might have to request off work the day it comes out so I can play with it all day
Lol...we'll be in cape coral/ft. Myers area...I know there's a Corp store in CC, not sure about best buy

pathofthehero

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't stop re-watching online vids of the. This is going to be an awesome phone. Too bad its tied only to AT&T with the 2GB data cap. Which isn't too bad for your average user mind you. But with HSPA+ and that fancy screen, was looking to capitalize on using my slingplayer app, Uverse, and maybe even Netflix (if the damn app ever comes out, wtf, does the iOS have a temporary exclusivity on the feature)

Either way, I can't wait for the phone. It looks like it is going to be pretty sleek and from all the talk and the $150 price (keeps fingers crossed), I am sure it will get alot of third party support from modders and such.

C'mooooon Feb. 11th!!!!

stonecoldjedi

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't stop re-watching online vids of the. This is going to be an awesome phone. Too bad its tied only to AT&T with the 2GB data cap. Which isn't too bad for your average user mind you. But with HSPA+ and that fancy screen, was looking to capitalize on using my slingplayer app, Uverse, and maybe even Netflix (if the damn app ever comes out, wtf, does the iOS have a temporary exclusivity on the feature)

Either way, I can't wait for the phone. It looks like it is going to be pretty sleek and from all the talk and the $150 price (keeps fingers crossed), I am sure it will get alot of third party support from modders and such.

C'mooooon Feb. 11th!!!!

I'm grandfathering in my unlimited data plan I still have

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I can't stop re-watching online vids of the. This is going to be an awesome phone.

Same, i keep looking to find a video with a tidbit of more info, cant find anything earth shattering though.

I'm grandfathering in my unlimited data plan I still have

Same here, I hope they let me grandfather my unlimited, it would be great to have unlimited free tether once its rooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma