Motorola Atrix 3G frequencies ?

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the 3G frequencies in the Motorola Atrix is similar to the one in the iPhone or in the MileStone ?
The reason I'm asking is that i really really like the Atrix & considering getting one , but since I live in Saudi Arabia I need to know if the Atrix will work with it full potentials (Internet , maps , email , ...etc) basically anything that requires 3G to work
I've a friend who bought a T-Mobile SideKick LX 2009 & found out that the 3G frequency on it works only with T-Mobile USA , she tried using it in different countries while she travels (UK , Netherlands\Holland , France) & no luck , all what she can do in the SideKick is the basic stuff you do in any dump old phone (old symbian any one !)
I'm almost sure that the Atrix will pass the 600 USD limit off-contract , so i gotta be sure because its gonna be an expensive mistake
I asked Motorola , but they told me that I should wait until its officially released in the Middle east , but the only Motorolas thats available here are the MileStone (by special order) & the MileStone XT720 , which both of them were released a while after it official release (the MileStone came 4 months ago & Xt720 2 month ago) & they are really really hard to find (like looking for a 71 Cuda)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae