Leaked price of Motorola Atrix - $150

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
wish this was on verizon. I know of three people that would buy it right now, or yesterday even, if it was.

Hell, I'd pay full retail for that thing.

Icon

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
$149.99+2years contract?

Yes 2 year contract required. You can't buy phones at retail from Costco (unless your flexpay with t-mobile).

Just for the record, I work in Costco and those Inventory On Hand screens are often wrong. I've seen the price, name and arrival dates all be wrong. Not saying it is wrong, just saying don't be surprised if it is $199.99. Every other Android smartphone has come in @ $199.99, so it's hard for me to believe this would be any different.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
No one knows. According to att's press release it will be $200, but Costco or best buy can charge whatever they want.

Yeah he's right and Amazon might offer it at 150 too. my big question is will it be 150 without MIR cuz at&t will be 199 after 100 MIR which all my customer have gotten 100% of the time when they deal with me. But my one warning is that you better know what your account looks like now and what you want it to look like after you buy from someone other than an at&t store. Amazon, and other third party retailers sometimes have fine print about requirements and thats how they can offer the phones cheaper than at&t is because they need to get paid more on the back end. like switching the line to an indivual unlimited line instead of a 9.99 add a line so they can get paid more from at&t on the monthly revenue. Just saying... know what your bill/account should look like

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah he's right and Amazon might offer it at 150 too. my big question is will it be 150 without MIR cuz at&t will be 199 after 100 MIR which all my customer have gotten 100% of the time when they deal with me. But my one warning is that you better know what your account looks like now and what you want it to look like after you buy from someone other than an at&t store. Amazon, and other third party retailers sometimes have fine print about requirements and thats how they can offer the phones cheaper than at&t is because they need to get paid more on the back end. like switching the line to an indivual unlimited line instead of a 9.99 add a line so they can get paid more from at&t on the monthly revenue. Just saying... know what your bill/account should look like

2 things:
One, Are you sure there will be a MIR on the atrix? Would that mean I would have to fork over 300 bucks on launch day?

Two, shop newegg, they have a long checklist of items in you plan that you can opt-in/out of making the process really obvious as to what you are signing up for.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah almost 100% sure but we'll see. The official price was stated as 199.99 after 100 MIR and combo with laptop dock was 499.99 after 100 MIR. But AT&T has been phasing out rebates lately because in the past 37% of customers would forget to send them in but since the economy has gone south that has changed to about 1% and they are paying a company called young america to process the rebates and if all but 1% are being paid out then they are losing money by having a rebate system. So all new smartphones i've seen after the aria which was 8 months ago have not had rebates. I thought it was a little weird too so maybe it was a mistake and they wont have a MIR

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
oh you know what, there was other material relating to the laptop dock that said the dock would be 499.99 by itself but if you bought it together you would receive 100 instant and 100 MIR which would make it 499.99 together after 100 MIR, but I did see or read somewhere that the phone had a MIR too but we'll see sunday i guess?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress