March 6 release

RippThaJacker

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks. I might as well wait for the HTC dual-core that is suppose to come out in May. Anyone else think that after MWC many people will wait for Samsung and HTC dual cores, they had the buzz back at CES and didn't capitalize on it quick and now with verizon Iphone and other manufactures releasing dual cores soon, they will not have the same impact as they might have had.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If it's $499 for phone and laptop on contract, I wonder what it will be off contract. Why the hell would that thing be some frickin expensive?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting since last june for an upgrade. March 5 is my bday so HELLOOO!! I just dont know if i can wait lol.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Just get the Inspire on Feb 13 and play around with that then return it and get the Atrix when it's released.

That thought has definitely crossed my mind...however I'm on vacation in FL on March 6, so I don't know how that would work, returning it to a store I didn't purchase in. :confused:

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Funny how only WSJ is reporting this so called ATT announcement.

True...how many times did they "scoop" the verizon iphone announcement before they got it right?
On the other hand, with the slew of training sessions that went on yesterday, info leaking out wouldn't surprise me. :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret