is there an off contract price set?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen an exact price, but my guess would be somewhere between $549 and $600. That seems to be in within reach of most of the modern day Android higher end phones.

bfrank

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Right but I have the old $20 unlimited plan that was orginally for phones not PDA's. When I got the Fuze they told me I would have to upgrade to the $30 unlimited to get the contract discount. So I had to pay full price....

Would be cool to keep the $20 plan and get the discount price - might need to try and see what happens

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
good sir!!! Off topic question. Is at&T's upgrading policy every 2 years?

yeah, nearly every major carriers policy is similar. unless youre on sprint. they have some special every 1 year upgrade policy for 2 year contracts if you are spending over 65 dollars a month or something. they call them premium customers and allow them a 1 year upgrade that comes at the price of a renewal of your 2 year contract

LotusLord

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a family data plan on my E71, which is unlimited for 15/month. I guarantee they won't let me keep that with any new device.

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
good sir!!! Off topic question. Is at&T's upgrading policy every 2 years?
You may be eligible for upgrade pricing anywhere from 12 to 24 months depending on a number of factors, but you have to agree to 2 more years under contract.
AT&T Upgrade Advantage(SM) - Wireless from AT&T

I have a family data plan on my E71, which is unlimited for 15/month. I guarantee they won't let me keep that with any new device.
It is not a smartphone data plan. Sorry. :(

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Quick question : Does the off-contract Atrix comes unbranded like the iPhone ?

The AT&T branding\logo in the back is killing me , its a annoying

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Quick question : Does the off-contract Atrix comes unbranded like the iPhone ?

The AT&T branding\logo in the back is killing me , its a annoying

Where is the att logo? I dont see it.
Motorola-ATRIX-4G.jpg

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
This is taken from AT&T's website. Looks like the same back image you posted, except with the AT&T logo shopped on. Hopefully the final device won't have it. :(

motorola_atrix_back.jpg

Look's like AT&T's cheap photo-shopping to me...

Nuff' said, it would be easily replaced by a 3rd party battery cover, maybe even one of the huge 3000 mah monstrositys as seen on the evo.

htc-evo-extended-battery.jpg

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Off-contract price of $600, then another $500 for the dock... fun. I wonder if they'll offer a different price for that bundle off-contract that will be decently priced. Hopefully they'll have the answers to these questions ready for Sunday.

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Just looked up on AT&T's website and listed at $499 or $199 with an upgrade and 2 year commitment. Thinking of maybe buying using my upgrade which is 6/25, since it allowed me to preorder at $199 or save it for iPhone 5.