tools
    I'm getting EXCITED!!!! :-D

edit: http://www.engadget.com/motorola/atrix-4g-review/
    TequilaGuy likes this.
    02-09-2011 02:36 PM
    They are quite underwhelming so far.
    02-09-2011 02:40 PM
    They are quite underwhelming so far.
    All in all I would say that most reviewers are very impressed with the phone itself - but not with the execution and/or price of the laptop dock bundle.

Maybe AT&T did us all a favor by making the laptop dock so expensive. Now we will just get the docks that work best with the phone - the HD Media dock, Vehicle dock and charging dock. Then we can enjoy this ultimate Android device in all of its dual core glory.

I plan on ordering the phone this Sunday. Screw the laptop dock. If Amazon or some other 3rd party retailer sells it for really cheap - I might pick it up...or I might save the money I would have spent on that and get the Wi-fi HP Touch Pad later this summer.
    02-09-2011 02:51 PM
    As upset as I have gotten over the whole laptop dock deal, I still plan on pre-ordering the Atrix, by itself, this Sunday.

I'm really only wanting the charging dock and vehicle dock. So I'll just pick those up from somewhere else.
    02-09-2011 03:01 PM
    Did an NDA just lift, or did all the reviewers get one yesterday?
    02-09-2011 03:09 PM
    The first batch of review units were received yesterday.
    02-09-2011 03:10 PM
    I think that most folks received test units yesterday. Expect to see more info leak over the coming weeks.

I really hope that AT&T ships the phone sooner than March 6th. The thought of waiting another month is just killing me.
    02-09-2011 03:11 PM
    Tough to really review a phone after just 24 hours, but what do I know?
    02-09-2011 03:12 PM
    what petition do we have to sign to get one into your hands phil so we can hear your take lol
    02-09-2011 03:22 PM
    Phil, how is it possible you've been thanked 610 times in 133 posts?
    02-09-2011 03:28 PM
    You and Engadget agree lol. I do too. I feel most of these ones are rushed just to be THAT GUY yelling "FIRST!"

We take the good with the bad:

"The handset ships with a few preloaded apps: Quickoffice, Vlingo's voice recognition program, and the Blockbuster Video mobile app, to name a few. Of course, you've also got your obligatory AT&T services--AT&T Navigator, AT&T FamilyMap, and AT&T U-Verse Live TV--on there, but for once, you can actually uninstall any of these apps if you wish. No change of heart on third-party applications, as that feature is disabled on the Atrix."
    02-09-2011 04:04 PM
    Unboxing video up on youtube! This thing is pretty smooth!
    TequilaGuy likes this.
    02-09-2011 04:04 PM
    I'm hoping gsmarena.com gets a chance to review the device. They do really great reviews, especially with comparing camera results to other devices.
    02-09-2011 04:31 PM
    I really hope that AT&T ships the phone sooner than March 6th. The thought of waiting another month is just killing me.
    Thankfully, it's a short month.
    02-09-2011 04:32 PM
    All in all I would say that most reviewers are very impressed with the phone itself - but not with the execution and/or price of the laptop dock bundle.

Maybe AT&T did us all a favor by making the laptop dock so expensive. Now we will just get the docks that work best with the phone - the HD Media dock, Vehicle dock and charging dock. Then we can enjoy this ultimate Android device in all of its dual core glory.

I plan on ordering the phone this Sunday. Screw the laptop dock. If Amazon or some other 3rd party retailer sells it for really cheap - I might pick it up...or I might save the money I would have spent on that and get the Wi-fi HP Touch Pad later this summer.
    How are you ordering it this Sunday? I signed up for the notification and they're not taking preorders yet. If they are, I'll be pissed.
    02-09-2011 04:49 PM
    How are you ordering it this Sunday? I signed up for the notification and they're not taking preorders yet. If they are, I'll be pissed.
    It's not Sunday yet...
    02-09-2011 04:55 PM
    The excitement is killing me!!!
    02-09-2011 05:29 PM
    According to this video it comes with an mini HDMI to HDMI cable!
    02-09-2011 05:33 PM
    I'm giving SERIOUS consideration to dropping my X for this and saying "Holla" to the Bolt. I'll eat the $75 early term left on my contract, cuz I bought my X on ebay(Thanks, Jerry!!). AT&T is quite solid in my area, on par with Big Red, in fact. This thing looks sick. Oh, and I agree, the laptop dock is like Hayden Panettiere's acting...meh
    02-09-2011 05:40 PM
    I'm giving SERIOUS consideration to dropping my X for this and saying "Holla" to the Bolt. I'll eat the $75 early term left on my contract, cuz I bought my X on ebay(Thanks, Jerry!!). AT&T is quite solid in my area, on par with Big Red, in fact. This thing looks sick. Oh, and I agree, the laptop dock is like Hayden Panettiere's acting...meh
    Are you sure its only 75 bucks for your ETF? You should double check that.
    02-09-2011 05:44 PM
    Are you sure its only 75 bucks for your ETF? You should double check that.
    as he said he bought the x on ebay so it didnt extend his contract.
    02-09-2011 05:52 PM
    According to this video it comes with an mini HDMI to HDMI cable!
    Yes, also confirmed by this vid:

Unboxing video up on youtube! This thing is pretty smooth!
    Looks pretty lengthy too!
    02-09-2011 05:56 PM
    02-09-2011 06:20 PM
    March 6 can't be here soon enough. Now my question is buy from AT&T or best buy or amazon. Hmmm choices.
    02-09-2011 06:41 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD