Visit site
8NM7v.jpg

names from people widget cut out

Applications/Widgets Used:
Launcher Pro with "Simple" dock theme
Icons for dock from LPI

Home Screen (Main):
Beautiful Widgets
Turtle Photo Frame (slideshow that changes pic every 30 seconds or on tap)
Contact Widget
Circle Battery Widget

Right x 1:
Scrollable News Widget
Minimal RSS Widget

Right x 2:
Widgetsoid
MiniStocks Widget

Left x 1:
Pure Calendar
TM World Clock

Left x 2:
Poweramp music

Very nice. Did you scroll the dock left/right for the screen shots or is there some way to make it different on each screen? I don't use the scrolling docks, but if it'd follow home screens as I went left/right I'd definitely start using it

kumarshah

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Very nice. Did you scroll the dock left/right for the screen shots or is there some way to make it different on each screen? I don't use the scrolling docks, but if it'd follow home screens as I went left/right I'd definitely start using it

I scrolled manually. I don't believe any of the launchers allow you to do that with docs though.

I have since though switched to Go Launcher after I had to do a factory reset, to attempt to improve my battery life. I haven't finished customizations on that, but I am taking out the RSS and Stock widgets. Will post when that's complete.

filmusikat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Love your screen shot! Is this Launcher Pro or ADW Launcher your using?!

Really? I thought this screen shot was pretty crappy. That screenshot was taken like the first few days I got my Atrix, hehe :) The launcher I'm using is LauncherPro, paid version. I'll take new screenshots of my new screen set up soon :) I wish this thread would be as big and creative as the other screenshots for those other phones !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith