The pre order button is up

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine pre-ordered finally. Total PITA through the premier site but its done. Didnt get any accessories yet, Ill wait till I can see them in the store. I know I want a desktop dock to keep at work but Im not sure about the car dock yet. I need to figure out what case Im going to put on it.

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Got mine pre-ordered finally. Total PITA through the premier site but its done. Didnt get any accessories yet, Ill wait till I can see them in the store. I know I want a desktop dock to keep at work but Im not sure about the car dock yet. I need to figure out what case Im going to put on it.
My store has the accessories on display (the multimedia dock and laptop dock), but no phone. Not even a demo phone.

No idea why they'd show the accessories and not the phone.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered online but I may head up to the store this weekend to see if they have any of the accessories. Were they on sale yet?

TheAspec

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered online but I may head up to the store this weekend to see if they have any of the accessories. Were they on sale yet?
My local corporate store in Atlanta, GA has a entire area dedicated to the Atrix. On the "bar" they have the laptop dock & entertainment dock on display along with a monitor showing information on the Atrix. They have a couple of cases for sale on the end of this "bar". I was told you can order the laptop dock, entertainment dock, ect. directly in the store and they would ship the items to your house. They have pricing and SKU #'s on everything except the laptop dock. Of course no actual phone, not even a dummy device.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Im not personally interested in an otterbox. They are great for protection but they are huge! I like the clear skins from bestskinsever.com but they dont have any for the Atrix yet. Only problem with them was it cause my Nexus One to not sit in its desktop cradle very well, I hope this wont be an issue with the new phone.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the Atrix pre ordered
The HD dock with the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
The car dock
a Jabra Stone blue tooth
a Micro Cell

Spent 410.37 on the card. I also lowered my plan which saved me 40 a month, then got signed up for the unlimited mobile to mobile deal. It was a great deal.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Now all you gotta do is tell us how you managed all those expenses for just $410.37 :-o
The phone by itself was listed as $199.99 for me upgrading to another 2-year contract. I'd like to get the car dock and regular/desktop dock as well...still contemplating whether I'll actually get any use out of the HD Multimedia one.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't see a reason to get a regular dock. What does it do that the included phone charger cant do? Just seems like a answer to a problem that doesn't exist....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol