Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The pre order button is up

Who will be first

I've already ordered mine!

it's trying to charge me $299 instead of $199, any ideas?

I can't since the price for me says $600 since my contract doesn't end for another week.

Mine ended up being $211 after taxes.

Ordered at 10:29 central, was I first?

Got the phone, laptop dock, standard dock, and vehicle dock. I'm all set, and money is burned.

I'll wait on the HD bundle, it sounds nice, but I doubt I would use it as much as I will the laptop dock. This is going to be my new on the go laptop.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm catching hell. It keeps making me log in, and when I do I cant get back to the preorder page...

Although it said "by March 6th", my confirmation email says I should receive my item within 3-5 business days.

I can't get the damn thing to honor the $100 instant rebate, wtf?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by ickingfudiot View Post
    I can't get the damn thing to honor the $100 instant rebate, wtf?
    Are you a new customer or adding a line? In my current tequila induced state, that is what the fine print is leading me to believe you must do to get said rebate...

Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    Are you a new customer or adding a line? In my current tequila induced state, that is what the fine print is leading me to believe you must do to get said rebate...
    Nah I'm upgrading from an existing Premier line with an iPhone 3g on it (more than 2 yrs old).. it also says there are no Data plans avail when I try to select a voice plan..cute.

Says I can't use my iphone unlimited data plan with it

smh
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

On hold with AT&T customer service. My account decided to lock me out grumble grumble grumble

why cant i find the phone in the upgrade section after i log into my account?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Chris, that is the same problem I was having

Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    Chris, that is the same problem I was having
    Yeah, all I see is iPhones even when i select show all?

EDIT:
    Looks like Premier Customers are getting the Axe on the phone showing up. Im reading on other boards about this
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

I'm on my 7th call to 611. Seems this time I have someone with an IQ higher than a mouse. Fingers crossed.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

This guy said they had a system upgrade come through at midnight. He said it might be effecting some of us online trying to preorder. Damn IT guys...

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Take a look at:

SmartPhone Personal
    $30.00/month
    Data Plan for SmartPhones. Unlimited domestic data usage. Only available for upgrades. Requires customers to be on a "Gold List" SmartPhone Plan prior to upgrade to HSPA+ device.

It is one of the options when you get the message about the iPhone data plan not being compatible.

Oh yes, thanks for pointing that out. Pre-ordering now!!
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by xchris5442x View Post
    EDIT:
    Looks like Premier Customers are getting the Axe on the phone showing up. Im reading on other boards about this
    I'm on a Gov't account and it must be the same here. Still on the phone, and they are supposed to be creating a "ticket" over the phone.

Just ordered. $150 with 2nd year upgrade. I'm going to call tomorrow to make sure I keep my unlimited plan.

Sent from my Nook Color (zoom2) using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xchris5442x View Post
    Is that effecting us ordering as Premier Customers?
    Premier customers can only see phones that are enabled for their "role." There is a chance the Atrix is not currently assigned to any role or you are not in the role that has the Atrix listed. It seems pretty much everyone is having this issue, so I wouldn't panic.
    Last edited by Cobra5mil; 02-12-2011 at 11:43 PM.

I keep getting stuck at the Shopping Cart page with no option to proceed. On the line with 611 now.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Make sure when you get to the page that lets you add additional plans and features that you click the add to cart on the right side. That will enable the checkout button.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast