Looking for Assistance Kicking off the FAQ's

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,

Congrats to those of you who have made the decision to pick up the Atrix! I think it's going to be a really cool phone, with a lot of distinct features I haven't seen on other smartphones. I had some hands on time with the Atrix at CES and left really impressed. This Atrix is definitely one of the coolest AT&T Android phone's I've seen.

All that said, I will not be able to get one, and as you can imagine, my time is spread thin across your ever growing forums. Still, my goal is to create a strong community, within the Atrix forums, where members of all skill levels will feel welcome and encouraged to actively participate.

You may have noticed several new stickies that I've posted in advance of the Atrix hitting your anxious hands. You will notice that there are a lot of sections to complete, but the basic framework is in place. I will not have the experience with this device that many of you will have, and need your help in adding information and ensuring this information is up to date. If there is information you'd like me to add, errors you come across, or anything else you think I could do to make this forum the best forum of any, please feel free to post in this thread. If your information is added to the FAQ, I will be sure and give you proper recognition and thank your post.

Also, if you feel like you are going to be spending a lot of time in this forum, and would like to be in charge of filtering this information and maintaining the FAQ's, this is also something I'd love to hear about. Please PM me if this sounds interesting to you. This forum belongs to you and can be as awesome as you want to make it.

Please do not use this thread to ask for assistance. If you have a question, please look for or starting a new thread relevant to your question. That said, I might reply to a post for further clarification before I add it to the FAQ.

Thanks!

Cory Streater
Forums Admin