Radio Shack to sell Atrix for $150 on 22nd

urbannaja

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
"online and phone orders excluded in stores"

I looked at that, but it looks like that's the method to me. Since "online and phone" are linked and you cannot order an "online" but both "online and phone" are methods of ordering, it looks like they are talking of a method, not type of item. Though I'm not certain how you could try to pay for an online/phone order in store...perhaps it refers to web-only discounts?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
"online and phone orders excluded in stores"

I looked at that, but it looks like that's the method to me. Since "online and phone" are linked and you cannot order an "online" but both "online and phone" are methods of ordering, it looks like they are talking of a method, not type of item. Though I'm not certain how you could try to pay for an online/phone order in store...perhaps it refers to web-only discounts?

i think it means if you order online or over the phone for pick up in store the coupon is not valid.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I just got out a radio shack store. They will have them on the 22 and sell them. The guy at the store said I can keep my unlimited data and h would put one on hold for me. O guess I know where I'll be at 9am tuesday morning.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got out a radio shack store. They will have them on the 22 and sell them. The guy at the store said I can keep my unlimited data and h would put one on hold for me. O guess I know where I'll be at 9am tuesday morning.

:D Awesome news. Thanks! Do they sell all the available accessories as well, just like going to an AT&T store? If I can get the phone, the accessories I want, and keep my unlimited data, I'm set. I'll head to radio shack then. Which will be weird for me - I've never bought a phone from Radio Shack before lol.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
:D Awesome news. Thanks! Do they sell all the available accessories as well, just like going to an AT&T store? If I can get the phone, the accessories I want, and keep my unlimited data, I'm set. I'll head to radio shack then. Which will be weird for me - I've never bought a phone from Radio Shack before lol.

Yeah me either. I asked the guy specifically about keeping it he said I can. Accessories he only mentioned the laptop dock so I'm bot sure if they will have them.

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Could be true but not from radio shack or Bestbuy, I upgraded one line at Bestbuy to a streak and was able to keep my unlimited data plan and I upgraded a iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4 at radio shack and was able to keep my same plan down to my unlimited data also.

Yes me as well. I always buy from Best Buy or a place like that. Nevr deal with Att directly

Askia32

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Called Radio shack and was told there only getting 1 or 2 on tuesday. Guess I gotta show up at least an hour early and wait at the door.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yikes...well, I just realized I had forgotten that I get a 40% discount on accessories at AT&T. Even with buying the phone device itself at an extra $50, it'd still be cheaper for me with the accessories I'm getting at the 40% off if I go through AT&T I guess.

Askia32

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yikes...well, I just realized I had forgotten that I get a 40% discount on accessories at AT&T. Even with buying the phone device itself at an extra $50, it'd still be cheaper for me with the accessories I'm getting at the 40% off if I go through AT&T I guess.

Wow, 40%? Very nice.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I think you need to organize a group buy for us ;)

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow, 40%? Very nice.

Isn't it? And to think I've never bought accessories for a phone before (I've had my Blackberry as my only smartphone on AT&T, so, all I have is a simple little case from amazon that was like $5-8). I wish I could get a discount on the phones themselves, or even my service, lol.

I think you need to organize a group buy for us ;)
Hahaha - well, that wouldn't work unless I had all of you guys' money first. My account doesn't have enough funds for that. :p

The only reason I get this discount is because my father works for AT&T. Also, it's only on the accessories, not the phones or anything. :| But, for the Atrix, this is awesome, because it has lots of nice accessories.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it? And to think I've never bought accessories for a phone before (I've had my Blackberry as my only smartphone on AT&T, so, all I have is a simple little case from amazon that was like $5-8). I wish I could get a discount on the phones themselves, or even my service, lol.

Hahaha - well, that wouldn't work unless I had all of you guys' money first. My account doesn't have enough funds for that. :p

The only reason I get this discount is because my father works for AT&T. Also, it's only on the accessories, not the phones or anything. :| But, for the Atrix, this is awesome, because it has lots of nice accessories.

cool! I'll keep ya in mind when I decide to get my accessories. ;)

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

City you live in lol? Man this make the multimedia dock very affordable.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

Buy the phone at radio shack and get the accessories at AT&T. Save money on both.

Reactions: Jonneh

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
cool! I'll keep ya in mind when I decide to get my accessories. ;)

Haha okay ;)

City you live in lol? Man this make the multimedia dock very affordable.

You want the city I live in? I live in ATL GA. But why?
Yeah, with the 40% off the multimedia dock by itself drops from $129.99 to $77.99. =)

Here, I'll include a picture of the accessory page:

Buy the phone at radio shack and get the accessories at AT&T. Save money on both.

Wow. I guess that would be the smart thing to do, huh? Can't believe I blinded myself from that option...it should work easily enough, right? Thanks! I just might try this idea out.

akoni1p

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They said they won't. CS doesn't know jack about anything. They have to message a manager to get their answers. Useless. They said I can always return or cancel order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney