Anyone else getting antsy?

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ROFL wow..... sadly I too have been antsy, but mostly just been watching youtube vids of the Atrix at MWC 2011 to keep me in check.

The italian one by HD Blog was pretty awesome. I didn't you that you could rotate pictures within the gallery with multi touch (oh the italian guy also says multi-touch like LeeLoo in the Fifth Element.........mooti-touch)

Reactions: Terrigno

nemesiz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
ROFL wow..... sadly I too have been antsy, but mostly just been watching youtube vids of the Atrix at MWC 2011 to keep me in check.

The italian one by HD Blog was pretty awesome. I didn't you that you could rotate pictures within the gallery with multi touch (oh the italian guy also says multi-touch like LeeLoo in the Fifth Element.........mooti-touch)

dont think i have seen that one.. can u post the link..

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to find a scheme to get an early upgrade for the last couple of days lol....Not Due til June 6...

I have to get rid of this Torch! lol

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I wasnt eligible of an early upgrade. But I was able to upgrade on the website with another 2 year contract and it was like an $18 fee. Ive only been with AT&T since August 2010.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah thats what I like about AT&T. Ive done something like that before, I think with the Bold 9700 but that was through LetsTalk. Oh well, Early upgrade within the first year. yayyy!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad