Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    textiaac's Avatar

    Posts
    545 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Anyone else getting antsy?

    Anyone else getting antsy?

    I made this video in my boredom:

    View My Video
  2. #2  
    btgrave's Avatar

    Posts
    481 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts

    Default

    ROFL wow..... sadly I too have been antsy, but mostly just been watching youtube vids of the Atrix at MWC 2011 to keep me in check.

    The italian one by HD Blog was pretty awesome. I didn't you that you could rotate pictures within the gallery with multi touch (oh the italian guy also says multi-touch like LeeLoo in the Fifth Element.........mooti-touch)
    Terrigno likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    ROFL wow..... sadly I too have been antsy, but mostly just been watching youtube vids of the Atrix at MWC 2011 to keep me in check.

    The italian one by HD Blog was pretty awesome. I didn't you that you could rotate pictures within the gallery with multi touch (oh the italian guy also says multi-touch like LeeLoo in the Fifth Element.........mooti-touch)
    dont think i have seen that one.. can u post the link..
  4. #4  
    btgrave's Avatar

    Posts
    481 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiz View Post
    dont think i have seen that one.. can u post the link..
    Ask and you shall receive:
    nemesiz likes this.
  5. #5  
    cman6453's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

    Default

    Like a bunch of expecting fathers! These threads are keeping me entertained!! hahahaha!
  6. #6  

    Default

    I have been trying to find a scheme to get an early upgrade for the last couple of days lol....Not Due til June 6...

    I have to get rid of this Torch! lol
  7. #7  
    hawks25's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

    Default

    No, I don't think anyone is antsy.
  8. #8  
    Terrigno's Avatar
    Italiano Papi

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,609 Global Posts
    Carrier
    iOS 5.1

    Default

    I wasnt eligible of an early upgrade. But I was able to upgrade on the website with another 2 year contract and it was like an $18 fee. Ive only been with AT&T since August 2010.
  9. #9  
    btgrave's Avatar

    Posts
    481 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrigno View Post
    I wasnt eligible of an early upgrade. But I was able to upgrade on the website with another 2 year contract and it was like an $18 fee. Ive only been with AT&T since August 2010.
    so you still got it at the $199.99 price, then?
  10. #10  
    Terrigno's Avatar
    Italiano Papi

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,609 Global Posts
    Carrier
    iOS 5.1

    Default

    Yup. Sure did.
  11. #11  
    btgrave's Avatar

    Posts
    481 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrigno View Post
    Yup. Sure did.
    Then, that's an early upgrade.
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    Then, that's an early upgrade.
    I was able to do the same thing, I payed a little more though 268.99. That still a lot better than retail
  13. #13  
    Terrigno's Avatar
    Italiano Papi

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,609 Global Posts
    Carrier
    iOS 5.1

    Default

    Yeah thats what I like about AT&T. Ive done something like that before, I think with the Bold 9700 but that was through LetsTalk. Oh well, Early upgrade within the first year. yayyy!!

Posting Permissions