1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Pricing.

Well I have recently just purchased the evo and one of the reasons was because of the sprint plans prices. After the MWC I seen that sprint has no upcoming talks of any dual core phones which kind of makes me upset so im planing on canceling with sprint and going to att with the atrix I was just wondering what everyones opinions were about Sprint vs AT&T plan prices? Im currently on sprints 69.99 everything data

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

Which carrier has the better service in your area?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

AT&T has the better service without a doubt. Its just everyone I talk to seems to say that AT&T is so much more expensive is it really that bad?

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

To be honest, you can get the cheapest voice plan and data plan and have a competitive price with Sprint, but all in all, pricing really depends on your needs.
    Have you calculated how many minutes, texts, and data you use per month?

I personally am fine with AT&T pricing and it is actually cheaper for me and my needs compared to other carriers in the area. Also a plus that AT&T is the best for me here, so I like where I'm at. Sure, I would love to have unlimited data for cheap, but beggars can't be choosers.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

To be 100% honest all my minutes are mobile to mobile which are unlimited with att and sprint, texts I send out about 1200 a month the only thing with att is im afraid I might go over the 2gb data. When I used to have at&t they had unlimited now they dont seem to have it anymore

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

count how much data you use in a day and then multiply it to match a month and see if that goes over 2gb. Decide after that.