Skype 3g Hack Question

aruikis78

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking all over in the forums and can't seem to find the answer, please help

I installed the 3g hack to Skype on my new ATRIX :)

Does the Skype hack version support video chat? Eveytime I try to connect to someone it says call ended and I can't seem to connect to anyone. Then I get something saying that I'm currently in two calls at that moment and to please disconnect one of them.

I'm at a brick wall, please help someone.

Last edited:

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking all over in the forums and can't seem to find the answer, please help

I installed the 3g hack to Skype on my new ATRIX :)

Does the Skype hack version support video chat? Eveytime I try to connect to someone it says call ended and I can't seem to connect to anyone. Then I get something saying that I'm currently in two calls at that moment and to please disconnect one of them.

I'm at a brick wall, please help someone.

Skype doest officialy support video on android phones, however their subsidiary Qik does and their is an exlusive atrix version.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

WilliamC

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
When you search for it on the android market, scroll down a bit and you will see another version of qik for motorola... that's the one you need to get. I think it's about 7 or 8 programs down from the first qik.

aruikis78

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
URGGGG lol, this is just another thing for my iOS friends to come back at me and say "Look what I have & you don't!"

Hopefully they will have this out for android, I'm really looking forward to having the ability to video chat and VOIP talk from Skype on my Atrix :)

dseiden

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone made a voice call on Skype? I hear on the Atrix the audio is not working correctly and there is a ton of distortion. I mostly use Skype for text chat but not being able to do voice and video is weak on a device that is capable.

Pistolaru

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Disappointment

Another big disappointment. And when you get best of CES, you would expect something really decent. No support for VOIP? Unacceptable nowadays. When even Iphone 3 can make phone calls on Skype, Atrix 4g does NOT. Then you can make videocalls only to android users. Come on, I thought we moved from Iphone because of the propertary software and to find the same thing on android. Besides, look around, how many people you see on Android? All my friends have Iphones. I thought I got them envious and I could probably convince some to switch but they all sounded disappointed when they heard about VOIP and videocalls. So goodbye Atrix.

dLo GSR

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Another big disappointment. And when you get best of CES, you would expect something really decent. No support for VOIP? Unacceptable nowadays. When even Iphone 3 can make phone calls on Skype, Atrix 4g does NOT. Then you can make videocalls only to android users. Come on, I thought we moved from Iphone because of the propertary software and to find the same thing on android. Besides, look around, how many people you see on Android? All my friends have Iphones. I thought I got them envious and I could probably convince some to switch but they all sounded disappointed when they heard about VOIP and videocalls. So goodbye Atrix.

you registered just to post that? i'm glad you've already given up and gone back to your iphone. goodbye.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz