Atrix DEALS thread!

ECghostie

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
$99 on contract!!!!

Radioshack $149.00 with a $50 turn in an old flip phone credit....

good times

Wow, what kind of flip phone is that limited to, and is this deal going on in all Radio Shacks?

I have two old Motorola Razrs (first gen.) Best case scenario, though highly unlikely, I get the phone for $50.

dream5hift

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Went to Costco and saw the show phone. They said they will get them in Thursday or Friday. The price is $119 after discount from $149 new activation or upgrade. The guy said I'd be charge tax on $149 and not the retail price. Hope this is true so I won't be paying $200 after tax from radioshack or BB.

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
costco

i have not see anything on costco.com ... i really hope the deals is true.... will try to be patient for another 2 days :D

alent1234

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Went to Costco and saw the show phone. They said they will get them in Thursday or Friday. The price is $119 after discount from $149 new activation or upgrade. The guy said I'd be charge tax on $149 and not the retail price. Hope this is true so I won't be paying $200 after tax from radioshack or BB.

do you think it's worth the extra $40 over the Inspire? bought it in Costco for $80 2 days ago with the intention of trading it in for the Atrix if the price was right

brdl04

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow, what kind of flip phone is that limited to, and is this deal going on in all Radio Shacks?

I have two old Motorola Razrs (first gen.) Best case scenario, though highly unlikely, I get the phone for $50.

I thought it was kinda crazy, but they said if I bring in ANY working phone with a charger, they will give me $50 off my phone. I brought in an old RAZR Maxx and they took it off.

I think they were only supposed to take it off certain phones(inspire,captivate,etc.) but the lady was nice apparently! :)

Reactions: ECghostie

ECghostie

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was kinda crazy, but they said if I bring in ANY working phone with a charger, they will give me $50 off my phone. I brought in an old RAZR Maxx and they took it off.

I think they were only supposed to take it off certain phones(inspire,captivate,etc.) but the lady was nice apparently! :)

I'll definitely have to go inquire about this at my local Radio Shack. That's a crazy deal.

dream5hift

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
do you think it's worth the extra $40 over the Inspire? bought it in Costco for $80 2 days ago with the intention of trading it in for the Atrix if the price was right

Many people have been happy to make the switch. I haven't had either phones yet but I'm going for the atrix myself especially for the battery life it has and the size. The inspire does have a better screen and 8mp camera but I'll give that up. The way they run isn't a big difference either.

dream5hift

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Costco has gotten shipments in yet in their local store? I went to one and they don't have it yet. Sucks I can't call because I don't want to make trips to every local costco.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the Atrix from Costco

The phone was $119.99. The regular price is $149.99 but they are giving an automatic $30 off coupon. Upgrades or new to AT&T only. They only got 5 in and I was the third to buy. 30 Day Return policy.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today in Atlanta, at Radio Shack for $149.99, and added a coupon for $10.00 off, so $139.99 plus tax !

If us DAWG fans can't have a football team to fill our time, we might as well get a top of the line phone on the cheap to occupy our time and to call/text/email our friends to tell them to wait till next year (again)! :p

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
do you know how many years of warranty do you get from Costco ? is it 2 yrs like the rest of the electronic ?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
do you know how many years of warranty do you get from Costco ? is it 2 yrs like the rest of the electronic ?

They told me 30 days to return to Costco. 1 year warranty from ATT. The phone kiosk is actually not Costco but a separate vendor inside the Costco.