Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Arrow Atrix DEALS thread!

2/24 edit: price dropped from $149->$129

Post 'em up!!!

Best one I've seen so far: $149 (new or upgrade), free 2-day shipping, no tax, no activation fees:

Amazon.com: Motorola Atrix 4G Android Phone (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited by cobo808; 02-24-2011 at 07:08 AM.

walmart is selling them for 129.99 if you are a new customer, but upgrade is still 149.99.

Are you sure amazon doesn't charge activation fee? Im looking to purchase an atirx but because Im just about to pay my first sprint bill im trying to find someone selling it with activation fee waived!

I had the normal $18 activation fee with Amazon. It wasn't part of my payment to Amazon, but I assume it will be on my AT&T bill.

Mine was an upgrade.
    Last edited by aa62579; 02-22-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: added info

I was planning on getting one from radioshack by upgrading a line and put my sim in but came across this on their upgrade policy:
    "What if I upgrade the second line and then swap the phone to the primary line?
    This will be considered a deactivation, when this happens the ESN swap will trigger a deactivation/cancellation across all carriers and you will incur an instant savings discount penalty."

Has anyone swapped phones before after upgrading and anything happen?

Quote Originally Posted by dream5hift View Post
    I was planning on getting one from radioshack by upgrading a line and put my sim in but came across this on their upgrade policy:
    "What if I upgrade the second line and then swap the phone to the primary line?
    This will be considered a deactivation, when this happens the ESN swap will trigger a deactivation/cancellation across all carriers and you will incur an instant savings discount penalty."

Has anyone swapped phones before after upgrading and anything happen?
    I have done it repeatedly after upgrading different lines with RadioShack and no it doesn't cause a deactivation.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

I was going to use amazon or walmart but I dont see the option to keep my unlimited data plan.

80$ off if you buy it from ATT through the DealDigs link.

FYI... Local RadioShack had it for $149. But said I couldn't keep my unlimited data plan, because at&t no longer offered it. Only 2 GB plans.
    So, I paid $199 for it at at&t and kept my unlimited data plan!

ROM
    Stock, Unlocked, Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by electricelm View Post
    FYI... Local RadioShack had it for $149. But said I couldn't keep my unlimited data plan, because at&t no longer offered it. Only 2 GB plans.
    I talked to 611 and they said that if you call right before Radio Shack or Walmart upgrades your plan, they will roll you back to unlimited. You have to call BEFORE the change is made by Radio Shack or else it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by electricelm View Post
    Man that sucks. I was planning on going to RS to get one. If I upgrade my dad's line, would they add data plan automatically and is it easy to remove on OLAM? Would my dad need to get a new sim if they activate the atrix on his number or can I tell them not to and put my sim in the store to activate?

I got mine with otterbox defender car kit car charger and screen proctector for 300 at att store

Costco doesn't have it in stock yet, but it'll be $119.99 for new activation or upgrade, $149.99 for add a line from the price card I saw.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

hey technically cant i get any of those deals at best buy? i mean they do price match right? or is there some kind of loophole that they wont do it

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts

$99 on contract!!!!

Radioshack $149.00 with a $50 turn in an old flip phone credit....

good times

I just bought mine through Amazon for $129, but the final page in the signup stated a $36 per phone activation fee will be assessed on my first bill. I signed up for the family plan with a flip phone as the second phone, but this still comes out cheaper than going to the local AT&T store because of taxes and lower on-line price. The only bummer about this deal was the phones are already on backorder, but I should receive it on March 8.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Just got home from Best Buy. Got mine for $150 and the BB rep even called ATT for me to get my unlimited data switched back on. I was very impressed with their service.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etrain31 View Post
    Just got home from Best Buy. Got mine for $150 and the BB rep even called ATT for me to get my unlimited data switched back on. I was very impressed with their service.

Looks like either tomorrow or on thursday i will be doing the same! bye bye evo

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etrain31 View Post
    Did bestbuy price match it for you?

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVEhead View Post
    Did bestbuy price match it for you?
    Yes they matches the price from walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    $99 on contract!!!!

Radioshack $149.00 with a $50 turn in an old flip phone credit....

good times
    Wow, what kind of flip phone is that limited to, and is this deal going on in all Radio Shacks?

I have two old Motorola Razrs (first gen.) Best case scenario, though highly unlikely, I get the phone for $50.

Went to Costco and saw the show phone. They said they will get them in Thursday or Friday. The price is $119 after discount from $149 new activation or upgrade. The guy said I'd be charge tax on $149 and not the retail price. Hope this is true so I won't be paying $200 after tax from radioshack or BB.
    shb

Default costco

i have not see anything on costco.com ... i really hope the deals is true.... will try to be patient for another 2 days

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dream5hift View Post
    Went to Costco and saw the show phone. They said they will get them in Thursday or Friday. The price is $119 after discount from $149 new activation or upgrade. The guy said I'd be charge tax on $149 and not the retail price. Hope this is true so I won't be paying $200 after tax from radioshack or BB.
    do you think it's worth the extra $40 over the Inspire? bought it in Costco for $80 2 days ago with the intention of trading it in for the Atrix if the price was right

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ECghostie View Post
    Wow, what kind of flip phone is that limited to, and is this deal going on in all Radio Shacks?

I have two old Motorola Razrs (first gen.) Best case scenario, though highly unlikely, I get the phone for $50.

I thought it was kinda crazy, but they said if I bring in ANY working phone with a charger, they will give me $50 off my phone. I brought in an old RAZR Maxx and they took it off.

I think they were only supposed to take it off certain phones(inspire,captivate,etc.) but the lady was nice apparently!
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast