Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Should I return it?

I got my Atrix yesterday but I notice this one white dead pixel on the screen, you can't really see it unless you look real closely to it. But you can clearly see it against a black or blue background. Is it work exchanging for another one? Other than that, everything else is great.

yea i would exchange it that could get very annoying

Yes of course
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Yeah. For the price you paid, Exchange it. If you posted to ask about it, that means you really dont want it like that. Head on down to good ol AT&T and tell them to change it for you. They will do it. Its a hassle but worth it. You didnt pay for dead pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmen6 View Post
    I got my Atrix yesterday but I notice this one white dead pixel on the screen, you can't really see it unless you look real closely to it. But you can clearly see it against a black or blue background. Is it work exchanging for another one? Other than that, everything else is great.
    Seems like on my previous LCD TV that the dead pixels like to have dead pixel babies every time you weren't looking. One dead pixel turned into two in a week or so; two turned into 4, 4 into 8 etc, until I had a huge spiral of dead pixels.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Return it now! You'll be happier in the end.

Global Posts
    669 Global Posts

Yes, exchange it. You should be able to within 30 days get a replacement no worries.

ROM
    Stock

Remember if you have a dead pixel now, in 6 months you may have many more. Exchange it while its returnable. When you get a new one, check over hardware parts very carefully - things like the screen, the buttons, does it power on and off reliably, does the GPS receiver work, fm radio work, etc. Push the not-so-obvious hardware hard too while returnable to you can find out if there is a problem you want to dump.
    Dickr

The only perfect substance in an imperfect world is chocolate.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide41 View Post
    Return it now! You'll be happier in the end.
    If it will make you happy then do it.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk Pro.

Global Posts
    779 Global Posts

without a doubt i'd return it.