atrix or inspire...please help!!

cavfreak1

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the htc inspire on launch day and now I am debating whether I should exchange it for the motorola atrix. Is it worth the exchang and the $35 restocking fee? I can not make up my mind, please help!!!

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Depends on what uses you need it for? Do u wanna use the laptop dock for the Atrix? Basically it boils down to personal preference.

Ricandroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged mine, took the $35 bite. The battery issue on the Inspire was a deal breaker. So far the Atrix is great when it comes to battery life. The Inspire is a beautiful phone, loved it, but did not want to carry a cord with me in my pocket.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the sense UI on the HTC devices and I like the screen better on the inspire however I'd go with the Atrix.

Main reason for me not picking the Inspire is battery life. If it had a bigger battery and front facing camera it would have been a much more difficult choice.

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged. Main reason is battery and front camera. I do like the smaller size to. Inspire was huge

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
i wouldnt use the laptop dock. i just cant decide. i hate motoblur but i know you can download apps to get away from it

i hate blur too but hate an underpowered (in terms of battery) device even more. I've covered it up with launcher pro and it's not bad at all. Had to do the same on my droid x. I really love HTC Sense UI and it is a shame they cut corners on the Inspire. I don't particularly have to have a dual core device with 1 gb of RAM. If it had a front facing camera and bigger battery I'd have probably gone with the inspire.

stray

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm exchanging as soon as the store has the Atrix in stock, they hadn't gotten their launch shipment in yet. Unless I hear horror stories about the Atrix battery before then... for now the Inspire is back in the box, regardless.

I played with the Atrix at the at&t store and don't see the problem with blur... I liked the fact that it seems much less 'in your face' than Sense. I guess I'll see more when I start to use it more seriously.

jyar727

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, don't let the 1GB of RAM make you chose the Atrix. Something in the background (probably webtop so that the laptop dock connection is seemless) is running and using up a lot of it.

glk#WN

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm most likely going to return my Inspire as well, def too big for my hand when it comes to one handed texting.
However, I do think the Inspire has a better camera than the Atrix.

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
wow...I went to the store and felt an Atrix it was nice but I decided to keep the Inspire for now...I've got a couple more weeks to mull over it...I'll keep close track of this thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae