Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Voice calls number not showing correctly.

i've used Google Voice exclusively on my Nexus One. i just got an Atrix and i noticed that on the recent calls log, all the numbers that i've called is showing the Google Voice that was used to access the calls. i wanted it to show the number of the person instead just like it did on the Nexus One. can some one please help me out.

ROM
    GB 2.3.5

Default Re: Google Voice calls number not showing correctly.

Have you found an answer to this problem yet? My phone recently updated to GB and it started doing the same thing.
    Nexus 4 - JB 4.2.1
    Nexus 7 - JB 4.2.1
    Android enthusiast

Check the settings on https://voice.google.com. Go to the Calls "tab" and change the Caller ID (Incoming) setting from "Display Google Voice number" to "Display caller's number."

ROM
    GB 2.3.5

It's already set to show the caller's number. Again, it's not when people call me. It's when I make outgoing calls to numbers -not- in my contacts list... on these occasions, it shows the GV redirect number instead of the number I actually called.
    Nexus 4 - JB 4.2.1
    Nexus 7 - JB 4.2.1
    Android enthusiast

Same problem, just upgraded to GB 2.3.5 and my outgoing calls turned into googlevoice numbers on the log instead of who I called as well. It worked perfectly on Froyo. Any ideas?

I realize this is an old post, but there's an app in the Play store that fixes this problem: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...undcallhistory