Petition against AT&T/Motorola anyone? Good or bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizo79

Banned
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I started the same thread in 2 other forums:

I was thinking about starting a Groubal petition about AT&T and how they are capping the HUSPA speeds on the Atrix 4g and maybe the Inspire?
Maybe they will pay some kind of attention to the issue ..anyone?

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - DUE TO MALWARE WARNING: MORE INFO Here

1414H77

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I started the same thread in 2 other forums:

I was thinking about starting a Groubal petition about AT&T and how they are capping the HUSPA speeds on the Atrix 4g and maybe the Inspire?
Maybe they will pay some kind of attention to the issue ..anyone?

The main thing they will notice is customers leaving. I am returning my Atrix, staying with Sprint for now and waiting on a good LTE phone from Verizon.

Reactions: dopestar

zizo79

Banned
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just received this email from Groubal:

"Hello Zack,
And thank you for reaching out to Groubal. This correspondence is sent to assure you that we are aware of your petition about AT&T and we have already notified them of your complaint through the email channels available to us. Furthermore, Groubal will contact you directly with any response we receive from them ASAP.
In the meanwhile, we suggest that you continue to spread the word and the link to your Groubal Petition to everyone you know. The more signatures of support you receive and the more sites that post the link to your petition; will bring greater visibility to the issue you have raised.
Be assured that Groubal will do whatever we can to support your complaint and demand that it be addressed and answered.
Thank you for choosing Groubal!
The Groubal Customer Care Team

zizo79

Banned
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Zach Epstein from BGR said they are reviewing the petition...lets see what happens.I guess the more people tip these news blogs the more attention we will get..
316 signatures....

zizo79

Banned
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
More coverage :

It will be awesome if Android Central helped us spread the word.. :)

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Petition signed. I also filed a complaint with the FTC over false advertising and general deceptive marketing by AT&T in regards to their 4g phones. Probably won't do much, but can't hurt either.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've posted twice now on the AT&T facebook wall. No feedback by AT&T, but both times I got "likes" from people on FB. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB and possible the FTC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21