Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shashankmittal
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Unhappy Problem creating Motoblur account

So, I just received my new Atrix but before I can use it, I have to create a Motoblur account. I'm getting the following error when creating an account: "Error creating account - The Blur service has indicated it is busy."

When I go to the myMotoBlur portal and try creating an account there, it says: "Error creating account - Server error, try again later."

My Question : Is waiting my only resort? Is there something else I can do? My phone is completely unusable until I create this stupid account .....

Try creating the account online from your computer...

Once done, simply use that account to login from Atrix.
    Google Nexus 5 - Straight Talk
    Previously - Nexus 4 | Motorola Atrix 4G | ...and various others
    Duran Erian likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Yeah, I tried that too:

"Error creating account - Server error, try again later."

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, for now

Yeah I was in the ATT store setting my phone up. The ATT rep called Motorola and they said they were having an issue with their servers. I was able to setup my account about an hour later.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thumbs up Problem Resolved

Looks like it was the motorola servers. Retried again a couple of minutes ago and everything is fine and dandy!
    Thanked by:

I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work? I NEED MY PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Default Having Same Problem (Problem creating Motoblur account)

I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work? I NEED MY PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
    Try calling Motorola? It does not take forever and the post above you says there was a server issue but all is good now. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Try calling Motorola? It does not take forever and the post above you says there was a server issue but all is good now. Good luck.
    For the past two nights I have been trying to create a motoblur account online and like the above posters indicated, after filling in all the information fields and submitting I get an endless loop of loading. I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, and IE and it's the same with them all. This is beginning to make an HTC phone look better all the time.
    HTC One M8
    (Prev: , Samsung Galaxy S3, Motorola Atrix, Blackberry 9700, Moto Q Global)

Smile Re: Problem creating Motoblur account

Hello Guy's This Is Farrukh Khan i thing so You Don't Need To create any Account ..
    i Know That How Can Fix It In Five second i Take 40 Dollars For That If you Are Agree
    To pay That Amount Call Me At 773-943-0769 ...

Default Re: Problem creating Motoblur account

Quote Originally Posted by Best4ualwayz View Post
    Hello Guy's This Is Farrukh Khan i thing so You Don't Need To create any Account ..
    i Know That How Can Fix It In Five second i Take 40 Dollars For That If you Are Agree
    To pay That Amount Call Me At 773-943-0769 ...
    Hahaha lol nice joke man.....

can someone help me please, i left it to load on two different pages and all it's doing is loading and loading and loading and loading and its becoming annoying because i need a phone urgently.

please help my motoblur account set up will not on my phone or online

just use Cheesecake2.change the servers.it worked for me

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having trouble creating my account thing too. I went to the website to make it and just keeps loading and loading. Is it supposed to take forever? What else can I do to make this work?

i cant create an account for my mb200....it always error when i tried...

Creating the account was the easy part, but my phone doesn't recognize my account. It's a second hand phone from my dad. And I can't use my phone without that account, so I can't reset anything before I've got an account! I created several accounts but it still doesn't work, and that's really annoying!

I just got mii fone today n I hve been tryin to create a motoblur account for da past three hrs n haven't been able to do it n I need mii phone now r I will have to send it back cause I can't create a motoblur account can sumbody please help me now