1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default To the motoblur? or another launcher?

im plannnig to get the atrix sooner or later
    but i've never used the motoblur, ive used the original one in Vega, and replaced it to LauncherPro later

so, r u guys going to use the blur, or get another launcher to replace it, like the LauncherPro?
    Introducing the Vega S, the smartphone from Pantech(aka Sky), only available in S.Korea

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts

I did use Blur, then tried Launcher Pro. I actually liked Blur more. Then someone recommended Adw EW to me and I've been happy ever since.

So answer your question, you are unable to use Launcher Pro and other launchers instead of Blur. No root required.
    CrackBerry Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | Tech Enthusiast

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

Try Blur for a while, if it don't suit you, then try another launcher. I like Launcher Pro, but I like Blur too.

You can always continue to switch back and forth with "Home Switcher". That's the beauty of Android

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    Try Blur for a while, if it don't suit you, then try another launcher. I like Launcher Pro, but I like Blur too.

You can always continue to switch back and forth with "Home Switcher". That's the beauty of Android
    its also good to get "moto home fix" because with moto blur and adding additional launchers, theres some issue where you wont be able to revert to the stock home launcher, unless you delete the other launchers (thats a pain obviously. they list that in the description of home switcher, but i use clear home default myself :-)
    life is good
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Im a first time Motorola Android phone user myself. First time I ever used Blur and its really not that bad. But I already have paid versions of Launcher Pro and ADW Launcher EX and Im running with ADW. Love how I can customize just about everything. Plus, the different launcher makes the homescreen speed up just a little bit more. Other then that, its a blazing fast phone! I hardly get lag at all.