Launcher 7 app(video)

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey Android central community,
I just wanted to bring you a video on the launcher/home replacement app that I found on the Android market a couple days ago. In the mix of these great launchers this one brings you a little something different, seeing the title Launcher 7 you should automatically think...Windows Phone 7. This launcher brings you just that kind of look and feel of a Windows experience to your Android device. Having some basic features within the Launcher settings such as changing the tile color, transition animations along with a few others this makes all the eye candy you would want. Only a few things that I noticed that would make this Launcher a possible daily driver...

-Twitter/Facebook notifications
-Tasks/Multiple entries in the Calendar tile

JReel31- Launcher 7 video

In my opinion having those couple features would change a person's decision on having this as more than a try-out launcher. I hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you guys think in the comments or within the videos comment (youtube):)

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Its actually a really smooth launcher. Thanks for the video JReel. I had a luncher like this on the Streak but it wasnt as sleek as this one. This one is done nice. Hopefully he continues updates to this for new icons and notifications like you said with FaceBook and or Twitter. Im sure the donate version gets rid of the Ads. I think Im gonna rock this one for a bit and as long as the battery stays good, Ill roll with this one. Has a professional look. Thanks for the video! Good job!

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Its actually a really smooth launcher. Thanks for the video JReel. I had a luncher like this on the Streak but it wasnt as sleek as this one. This one is done nice. Hopefully he continues updates to this for new icons and notifications like you said with FaceBook and or Twitter. Im sure the donate version gets rid of the Ads. I think Im gonna rock this one for a bit and as long as the battery stays good, Ill roll with this one. Has a professional look. Thanks for the video! Good job!

Thanks! It was a trip using this launcher because I almost jumped to WP7 lol, just so nice using those tiles lol. Let me know if you guys have any video requests and hopefully i can do them

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I think one of the most important windows phone 7 design is the elastic stop effect when you hit the end of the list, it does make scrolling through a list a lot fun to look at. Also, when you press on a tile, button, or entry, there's a 3D tilt back effect on whichever spot you press on, making it look depressed.
Hopefully the next update on this app will add these effects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed