How to UNBRAND you Motorola Atrix Battery COVER.

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Rogers here in Canada and hated the fact that AT&T was on the battery cover so I did a little experiment and it worked.

1) Get a Penny
2) Using the Penny slowly scratch off the AT&T Logo and make sure you don't press that hard.
3) Wipe your phone battery cover and now it is debranded and the AT&T Logo is Gone and you're phone is scratch free.

*** Use at your own risk I did it on my Atrix and it's perfect but I take no responsibility and I can't guarantee it won't damage your phone ***

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Haha I did that and got rid of the Blur logo haha so all there is left is the M logo

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

jyar727

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Darn it, wish I had thought about this before putting on a protector as I'm using Straight Talk and not AT&T. But maybe I'll redo it later.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Rogers here in Canada and hated the fact that AT&T was on the battery cover so I did a little experiment and it worked.

1) Get a Penny
2) Using the Penny slowly scratch off the AT&T Logo and make sure you don't press that hard.
3) Wipe your phone battery cover and now it is debranded and the AT&T Logo is Gone and you're phone is scratch free.

*** Use at your own risk I did it on my Atrix and it's perfect but I take no responsibility and I can't guarantee it won't damage your phone ***

I scratched mine off and won $500 (poor attempt at lotto scratcher joke)

XiaDix

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I saw somewhere that they were doing the same thing with sugar cubes. Supposedly the cubes were softer than the plastic, but just abrasive enough to take off the logos.

KevG

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info , I was worried about the AT&T branding in the black (3 of 4 , not bad), but the most important thing how did u unlock it to work with rogurs ?
Im planning to get Atrix , but I was worried about 4 things :
1- unlocking to work with networks (i have STC in saudi arabia) , that's my main concern
2- 3G bands (which turned same as the GSM iPhone)
3- Sideloading apps (done , thanks to XDA)
4- AT&T branding (done , thanks to you , i'll hit that button when I get to the computer)
These were the things that made me consider a UK Atrix (like my Milestone)

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So easy. Why didn't we think of this before?! I Just removed the 'HD Video' and 'blur' logos. Left the Moto and at&t.

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this... I haven't removed the AT&T branding, but I will once I get my phone replaced (it has poor voice quality).

Now if there was an easy way to remove the AT&T from the notification bar...