Keyboards

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So, I've tried them all and I really love Swiftkey but damn if that keyboard isn't so small........I keep accidentally hitting the wrong keys and it starts to get annoying.

I hope I get better with it, if not I might consider going back to stock multi-touch.

Anyone have similar problems?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Finding a good keyboard is really hard. There are a lot of choices in the market but I can find something wrong with all of them. I'm so glad that I have a physical keyboard with my D2G.

MotoMan78

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Smart keyboard pro

Try this one , is pretty decent plus you can choose different skins for it and adjust the height of the keys .

Kalashnikev

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I didn't realize you meant touch screen keyboard until I googled it... this looks like exactly what I need!

I hate the current interface and the fact that it lets you just go ahead and spell things wrong.

Also the Cut and Paste is terrible... on the whole phone.

barrett58

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Try smart keyboard pro. You can resize it, change skins, customize swipes, and hold down keys for punctuation. It is very customizable.

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So, I've tried them all and I really love Swiftkey but damn if that keyboard isn't so small........I keep accidentally hitting the wrong keys and it starts to get annoying.

I hope I get better with it, if not I might consider going back to stock multi-touch.

Anyone have similar problems?

I also love SwiftKey but the resolution of the Atrix makes it very difficult to be accurate. For this reason I use the multi touch which is more accurate because of size.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice when typing a message in landscape that the Space bar section registers, but not all the time?

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice when typing a message in landscape that the Space bar section registers, but not all the time?

for all keyboards?

Cause I just tried on my phone, and the space bar registers fine (I just typed a whole bunch of words with spaces in them) :dunno:

Although I do notice on Swiftkey, some stuff don't work like they are meant to like the key sounds (nonexistent) and the space bar kinda selects the middle word whether you want to or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21