tango supports the atrix!

IMjBI

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried when I first got the phone, but Tango kept crashing. I guess with this new update I should give it another try to see if they fixed it.

Anyone else try the latest update yet?

Last edited:

iJITSU

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Just tested it from my Atrix to my wife's iphone 4. Worked great. The video quality is suprisingly good for being over 3G. Note that initially, there was no audio on my wife's side, but I rebooted and it worked properly. Very nice.

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just tried it with 1 bar of 3G from work to my wife at home with full signal on her iPhone 4. Looked pretty decent for the service I had here. Very happy about this!

kennyatc

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
this pretty much sealed my fate on keeping the atrix. i was getting nervous about whether or not i would keep it due to not being able to video chat with iphone pals but looks like all is well now!

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I installed tango on my ATrix and when I select which contact to dial, nothing happens. Maybe it's because of my 3g connection where I'm at or my jobs wifi service (firewalls etc).

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Worked perfect today!! I am happy b/c I too was considering taking it back b/c of the non working video chat. Petty, but I will actually use it......now on to rooting, waited until I was sure I was keeping it.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I can't get it to work. I set it up on my Atrix and my iPod touch, but when I hit call from my Atrix, the iPod rings and when I hit connect and it does nothing for a minute then it says that I missed a call. It doesn't even ring on my Atrix when I try from my iPod. Any suggestions?

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
it's having trouble connecting to the network... same message on my i4. so it's not an atrix issue.

iJITSU

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I made a great Atrix to IP4 video call earlier today, and since several of us are now experiencing the same issue, I'm going to guess Tango is having server issues. I recall there being server issues a couple of months back and it produced similar errors.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Awesome news. I can finally talk with Iphone people. And to think they just put the update for the Dell Streak to. When I had that phone, Nobody had anything working for it but ooVoo. And OoVoO is ok but its not that great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress