Atrix "Answer Call Screen" Changes on me

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Weird issue (not really issue) I had the other day with my atrix. I received a phone call from a friend of mine and instead of the normal blur slide to answer style screen it was similar to the red and green accept or decline call buttons HTC uses. They were still skinned like blur though, it was just random had 2 buttons on the bottom, blank everywhere else, picture in the middle... to be honest i liked it a lot more than the slider and want it back but it seemed to stop and go back to normal randomly the next day

My mind is boggled....

EDIT*

I think i figured it out. I installed the "Fake a call" app and did one fake call. Then after being called for real afterwards it used a similar blur style answer/reject screen. Would anyone else like to test this to see if im just losing my mind?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure if that program is doing that. But any program that messes with the calling or a different lock screen will have those effects on trying to recieve a call. Ive tried other lock screens and a fake caller program before and I got simuliar results with other Android handsets. Im pretty sure thats it.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure you're not just mistaking the lock screen answer call vs. the unlocked screen answer call?

When your phone is locked, the sliders will appear and you will have to slide to answer/decline a call.

When your phone is unlocked, all you have to do is press the green or red button to answer/decline.

You can change those in the settings as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz