Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Atrix boot/reset options?

Does anyone know, or can you point me to a FAQ, that lists the boot options for the Atrix and explains what each is?

i.e. when you hold the volume-down key and power up the phone, there are options for various resets. I'd like to know what they all are and mean.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, calibur. But that "user guide" site is mainly an ad/parking page that just refers people to other pages, in this case to Moto's owndownload of the real user guide.

Which will not mention the "Top Secret! Internal Use Only!" boot codes for the phone. I discussed that with Moto support already, directly, and the rep I got was most insistent that the world as we know it would come to an end if she discussed the boot codes with me.

Oh, look, that glow in the sky...the stars are winking out...<G>

I've heard that "world will end" story too often before.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rred View Post
    Does anyone know, or can you point me to a FAQ, that lists the boot options for the Atrix and explains what each is?

i.e. when you hold the volume-down key and power up the phone, there are options for various resets. I'd like to know what they all are and mean.
    Your best bet would be to ask this on a place like xda.