extra MMS text with every MMS? and data issue

owenrg

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is an android thing, and atrix thing or an ATT thing but whenever i get an MMS i get an extra little text that comes in under "no recipients" and all it says is "Message not found".

anyone else having this issue?

I'm also having a data issues. Every now and then i'll get a message saying something to the affect (effect?) of "no data connection. try again later". i forget exactly what it says but it's weird. I turn airplane mode on then off again and it picks it right back up. Every time it's happened i have had several bars.

any ideas?

annihilator_4

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I get the same txt message sometimes when I get MMS. They typically occur when I get a MMS from someone on verison and the second txt pops up only when I am using Handcent. Dunno if that helps.

The data issue I think everyone has, ATT has really screwed up the release of 4G. I oftentimes lose data or all signal intermittently and have traded in two different phones. I think it's the network not the handset. (Hope) If you go to the motorola forums they have engineers looking into the data issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC