atrix freezing

jayr8989

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had my phone for two weeks now and im starting to notice that the screen is freezing up. Can anyone help me idk what's wrong I haven't dropped it at all. I was

thinking it was the phone it self but after talking to my friend and he has me thinking maybe its the software. Is anyone else having a problem like this?

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
turn it off and back on.

if you have installed some apps or played with any settings, sometimes things can kind of get "hung up".

just turn it off wait 30 seconds and power it back on and see if it gets any better

jayr8989

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've tried it numerous times and i have the same problems, i think its just the phone i'm probably going to return it to costco and get a new one.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean the screen is starting to lag a bit, or it's actually freezing and not unfreezing for several seconds, or never until you turn it off, or what?

jayr8989

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
its freezing and not freezing, i don't know whats wrong with it, I've turning it on and off and it doesnt make a difference. its something that happens every time i use it i think its defective im returning up.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the same issue. Constant freezing for 10 or 15 seconds. Additionally, the notification draw I flickering and drops down on it's own. Returning for another one.

Update, exchanged for another one and it is working great.

Last edited:

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issues two after getting my atrix, end going back to costco and get a new one.. no issues so far...

jayr8989

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
it seems like i'm the unlucky one. i returned my first atrix to costco and the second one had the same problem after the update that was supposed to fix it!! this thing is frustrating because i love my phone but this freezing thing is really annoying i feel like getting a new one; with the new update is coming out hopefully motorola will do something right for a change

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae