Angry Birds Rio on the Atrix/AT&T

navycow

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Since the free clock is ticking on Angry Birds Rio I thought I would help out others with AT&T on installing the game.

Credit goes to AlphaDog

1. Go to USB Debugging mode
  2. Sideload Appstore
  3. Open Appstore and download angry birds. It will fail on the install.
  4. On your computer browse to: phonestorage/android/data/com.amazon.venezia/cache
  5. Side load the apk

Good luck!

Reactions: tanda4

WilliamC

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Since the free clock is ticking on Angry Birds Rio I thought I would help out others with AT&T on installing the game.

Credit goes to AlphaDog

1. Go to USB Debugging mode
  2. Sideload Appstore
  3. Open Appstore and download angry birds. It will fail on the install.
  4. On your computer browse to: phonestorage/android/data/com.amazon.venezia/cache
  5. Side load the apk

Good luck!

It's easier if they use aroot and they can always unroot later if they want to. Once you root the phone you can install the amazon appstore app without sideloading and any apps that you get from there will install just fine.
Rooting your phone takes less than 5 minutes.

cajuncartfan

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
It's easier if they use aroot and they can always unroot later if they want to. Once you root the phone you can install the amazon appstore app without sideloading and any apps that you get from there will install just fine.
Rooting your phone takes less than 5 minutes.

That's the one thing about the Atrix that I like more than the Inspire, it is a lot easier to root. I'm not upset about the bootloader or motoblur like a lot of other users.

AlienTrader

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. Too bad the sideload wonderwheel only works for about 10% of the people that download it. I don't know how hard it would be to include the necessary usb drivers with the download so people could actually use it. Oh well. Not worth spending half a day getting it to work to save 99 cents.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. Too bad the sideload wonderwheel only works for about 10% of the people that download it. I don't know how hard it would be to include the necessary usb drivers with the download so people could actually use it. Oh well. Not worth spending half a day getting it to work to save 99 cents.

it wasn't working for me when i first tried it, but i did a few things differently.

• installed the android sdk (select the correct version)
  • installed the necessary files in the sdk
  • ran the AC SWM as administrator (i noticed i have to do that a lot with win7
either one or both helped make it work on my Atrix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12