Moto & ATT is updating Atrix!!!

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Man....reading up on other Atrix forums and even on the moto owners forum, some people really suck at following the Non Disclosure Agreement, which sucks because the more people leak out the update, the less likely Moto will do private testing like this again :(

Reactions: coreymcl

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The Cliffnotes were already pushed out to show the people what would be improved. Now the software shouldnt ripped or anything when those people recieve it, and really shouldnt be talked about. But whos to say you cant just say its a decent update or it doesnt really matter? Honestly, once you all get it its not a HUGE difference of anything. It just fixes those issues for the people that had those issues. I didnt have any, so for me it just made things much snappier. But this is already a Snappy little beast. AT&Ts HSUPA Update better really make an update, thats all thats really gonna matter to the community I believe.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Man....reading up on other Atrix forums and even on the moto owners forum, some people really suck at following the Non Disclosure Agreement, which sucks because the more people leak out the update, the less likely Moto will do private testing like this agdisain :(

I don't see anyone discussing specifics, anyway all you have to do is go to Android Central main page and there's an article on it. Leaks in the tech world are common and should be no surprise.

Reactions: Terrigno

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't see anyone discussing specifics, anyway all you have to do is go to Android Central main page and there's an article on it. Leaks in the tech world are common and should be no surprise.

I wasn't pointing at anyone here, but at xda, someone leaked out the entire download files.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
The Cliffnotes were already pushed out to show the people what would be improved. Now the software shouldnt ripped or anything when those people recieve it, and really shouldnt be talked about. But whos to say you cant just say its a decent update or it doesnt really matter? Honestly, once you all get it its not a HUGE difference of anything. It just fixes those issues for the people that had those issues. I didnt have any, so for me it just made things much snappier. But this is already a Snappy little beast. AT&Ts HSUPA Update better really make an update, thats all thats really gonna matter to the community I believe.
and i'll just agree with everything you said... haha.

p.s. i got the media dock... all i need now is a night stand to put it on. still looked very sexy on my floor though. ha. it did conflict with WidgetLocker though. i'll probably so how it does on my plasma next.

Reactions: Terrigno

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
and i'll just agree with everything you said... haha.

p.s. i got the media dock... all i need now is a night stand to put it on. still looked very sexy on my floor though. ha. it did conflict with WidgetLocker though. i'll probably so how it does on my plasma next.

lol, would you say its worth the money? Im sure it probably is but I figure if I get the media dock, I want the keyboard and mouse to lol

GQ50

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Did Motorola lock the mirroring/imaging effect on the phone? I don't own one yet and just curious... Also can you do voice dial using Bluetooth device?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome