Motorola acknowledges some ATRIX 4Gs have call quality issues, searching for a cure

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
yea compared to my blackberry this phone does sound a little muffled what give this is supposed to be way better than a BB come on motorola i paid a nice chunk for this thing it better be worth it!!!!!

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I hope they have the Bionic "fixed" by the time it comes out! That's the one reason I don't mind waiting...the Atrix is so similar, I was hoping they would get all of the bugs worked so the Bionic would come out with less problems!

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I hope they have the Bionic "fixed" by the time it comes out! That's the one reason I don't mind waiting...the Atrix is so similar, I was hoping they would get all of the bugs worked so the Bionic would come out with less problems!

Get a Tbolt :]

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reventrant

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Dang, I must have had a really crappy phone before as I've not noticed call quality issues except when I'm in areas with poor reception. Wait...I'm with AT&T...that's pretty much everywhere!

hotcoffee

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who has an Atrix with the call quality issue will find out pretty rapidly (assuming they talk to someone on it). You sound like you are talking with a rag in your mouth. Voice is very muffled. Turning noise suppression helps a lot, but does not clear it up. It still sounds very very bass, having little treble. We exchanged my daughter's phone, and the new one sounds fine. Mine was better than hers from the beginning, and with noise suppression off, it is usable.

Those thinking that the problem is just AT&T's network, or thinking the problem is in the head of those who have been reporting it, are wrong. The problem is real, and it is a significant issue. Fortunately, it seems like only a minority of the phones have the problems. Otherwise, the Atrix would have been DOA.

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The call quality I get is a little muffled but almost as good as my old BB so I'm not really sweating it,besides I dont talk much I do more texting and Email cause of my job.It just really sux my at my job nobody gets any signal so we have to turn on the wi-fi in order to get any data coming in.Anyone know when that update that is beta right now is going official for everyone?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I havent had any problems with the call quality at all? Its crazy to hear other people do. But hey, at least your hand doenst get burning hot when your on the phone for a long time cause you cant be understood. We all have our issues lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox