How to create a backup?

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone just asking how I can create a back up.I just came from a BB and so I'm not sure how to do this dont want to loose all my stuff.
Can anyone pitch in?thanks....

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well what is it you want to back up? If it's apps, you can download Astro File Manager from the Market. Google automatically backs up the contacts you make.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I want to backup all my contacts and files such as quickoffice stuff,pictures also.I dont care about apps being lost I can download them again.Is there somewhere here on the site where I can find a guide for this?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I want to backup all my contacts and files such as quickoffice stuff,pictures also.I dont care about apps being lost I can download them again.Is there somewhere here on the site where I can find a guide for this?

*Google will backup your contacts.

**The Quick Office files and photos, you can backup on your pc: Just create a folder on your pc and drag and drop items on your phone that you want to backup into that folder.

***Finally if rooted you can use "Titanium Backup"

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
lol sorry I must sound so stupid.I did this already but since BB required all this crap to be done thought the app loader that I wasn't sure if I had to do anything more.thanks tho I feel dumb now haha =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech