Music player stopping

fpc280

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have an issue with playing music on my phone.

If I start a song and turn off the screen the player just stops after 2 minutes. This even happens if I try a player downloaded from the market. Any solution besides changing display/ security settings?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

EDIT: It appears the built-in task killer was to blame. Had to change settings I didn't even do!

Last edited:

quixoticelixer

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Where is this at? I am having the same problems. Poweramp and the stock music player both stop playing the song.

The app continues to run but the songs stop

jyar727

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
For me, it was because I accidentally added random apps to the Auto-end list. I went into the Task Manager and removed them and fixed my problem.

quixoticelixer

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Where can I find the auto end function? It doesn't end at a specific minute after the screen is turned off, it happens randomly from anywhere between 1-3 minutes of screen timeout.

unw1red

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Go to Applications -> Task Manager and you can see all of your apps including the ones that are set to Auto-End. Simply remove Gallery from Auto-End and it will work fine.

roskopi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Removed Gallery and music player from task manager's auto end list and after screen times out it still won't make it through a song without stopping...

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
lol I didnt know that either,but then again I dont listen to music on my phone since I got an Ipod,but still good to know that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo