Vibrate when i touch the screen how do i turn it off?

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok i just got my Atrix and i got the vibrate off when i do a txt or email but when i do anything else it is still there..How do i turn it off?

thanks...

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Come on folks there has got to be a way to turn off all the vibrating when I touch the screen. If not I think is going back...yes it bothers me that much...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

mbranscum

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Come on folks there has got to be a way to turn off all the vibrating when I touch the screen. If not I think is going back...yes it bothers me that much...

Well then, you better round your box and receipt up and hit the road, because you're not going to be able to turn it off. :)

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Well then, you better round your box and receipt up and hit the road, because you're not going to be able to turn it off. :)

Interesting why would they have it so it has to do that? Now i got it so it only does it when i press the bottom buttons and when i use the back button but still when i had my inspire i could shut it all off...hmmmm

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Wait where are you noticing the vibration? Its possible to not have anything on the Atrix vibrate BUT the 4 buttons at the bottem. Theres no full proof way to turn off the Menu, Home, Back and Search buttons from vibrating at the bottem. But, you dont have to have it vibrate when you type and select things and get notifications. Only the bottom buttons will vibrate when you push them.