Market Notifications?

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with the Market App not displaying update notifications on the notification bar? All of my apps are set to allow automatic updating, and I do have the Market configured to display notifications. Yet, I no longer receive update notifications on the notification bar like I used to. More often than not when I go into the market and browse my apps, there are updates available - Any ideas why I'm not being alerted to that?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've notice this too. The update(s) notification seem to be triggered when you visit market / my apps.

What I would recommend you do is •>> Occasionally check the market for updates. Market - menu - my apps - update all.

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I've notice this too. The update(s) notification seem to be triggered when you visit market / my apps.

What I would recommend you do is •>> Occasionally check the market for updates. Market - menu - my apps - update all.
This is what I've been doing to update my apps since the notifications stopped working. Just glad to see I'm not the only one that this has affected.

projekt1

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Not a big deal since its the same as the iphone, you have to go into the appstore then it triggers the updates.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Was one of the things that I liked better than ios. I hope that they fix it!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2