Atrix Screen issues

njlx016

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Atrix the other day and I love it, except for one thing. Around the side and bottom edges of the screen, the colors are slightly lighter. It is most noticeable when viewing solid colors on the screen.

Did I receive a unit with a defective screen, or are they all like that?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I think you should exchange it. On my display colors look normal never experienced this issue... you can also walk to att store and play with display unit to make sure if you really have a defective device...

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I recommend that you go to the Market and download "Advanced Test Card". It's freeware, and you can see exactly how defective your display is.

Then, take your Atrix to the ATT store and show the salesman and he will exchange it for a (hopefully) better one!

njlx016

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually bought it through Amazon Wireless. I called them this morning and it was really easy getting a replacement sent.

Another thing that I noticed is when the screen is on but the buttons are not lit, in low light you can see the screen backlight through the menu and search buttons. Maybe my unit has a bad screen with a leaky backlight?