Ordered new Atrix

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my new Atrix from AT&T. They had it for $99 and when I called ATT they also gave me an extra $50 upgrade discount so I got a new Atrix for $49.99 + tax for around $54. Not bad for a brand new high end phone. I'll post updates when I get my phone. :)

Kage_

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
That's a really great price Kage. Welcome to the hell that is being an owner of a Motorola device. The Atrix is an excellent unit if you don't want to customize it too much. It has loads of RAM, can be rooted (currently), and can have custom P-ROMS. Sadly, it has the locked bootloader and is still running Froyo. Being a Motorola customer can be very frustrating what with their utter lack of communications and two-faced approach at addressing issues brought up by consumers.

My next phone will most likely NOT be a Motorola device based off of my experience with the Atrix.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
That's a really great price Kage. Welcome to the hell that is being an owner of a Motorola device. The Atrix is an excellent unit if you don't want to customize it too much. It has loads of RAM, can be rooted (currently), and can have custom P-ROMS. Sadly, it has the locked bootloader and is still running Froyo. Being a Motorola customer can be very frustrating what with their utter lack of communications and two-faced approach at addressing issues brought up by consumers.

My next phone will most likely NOT be a Motorola device based off of my experience with the Atrix.

I have an N1, but I've never done anything more than run Gingerbreak on it to get root so I could run a few root apps. It's my business phone so I can't be with out it if I screw something up when messing around.