Atrix now $49 for upgraders too.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new Atrix by calling ATT. It was listed for $99, but they threw in a $50 upgrade credit lowering the price to $49.

Kage_

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Can't beat that. Hopefully this promo will last to Sunday when I'm eligible for an upgrade as I'm thinking of getting the Atrix then.

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Im eligible Friday. I have a question. Do you think that if I print off Amazon wireless where it shows $49 and I bring it to Best Buy they will match it? (I have a family plan and Amazon Wireless is 149 for family plans, but it doesnt say anything about the plan when it shows the price).

Eightiesdude

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
No love for upgrade on family plans.

However if you are upgrading from an individual acct it is $29 now on amazon wireless which is really really reasonable.

Hopefully they will do the same eventually for the family plan upgrades.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I saw it at an AT&T corporate store for $49 on Saturday. I was shocked, but that's what I get for getting it on launch day. I'm not mad.

dAii7

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
that just makes me so envious... I got my Atrix back in march for $200 with contract upgrade.... crazy...

Friend, patience is a virtue. If you would have patiently waited for thuis long you would have gotten for that price, the ones who patiently waits have paid the price.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Friend, patience is a virtue. If you would have patiently waited for thuis long you would have gotten for that price, the ones who patiently waits have paid the price.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am not mad LOL that was back in march when it just came out and I wanted to get it immediatly, Things like that happen to all hot electornics eventually :) After all I should be thankful that I didn't get a lemon and still use the same device :)

stonecoldjedi

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday, I got an upgrade of the Atrix for $24.99 at Walmart.com. It only listed select plans to get the phone at that price. Since I am on a family plan, I took the cheapest one since I was told by AT&T that I can 1) switch back to my old family plan once phone is activated and 2) grandfather my unlimited smartphone data plan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463