Motorola: Future Atrix devices as 'Android alternative'

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm still sitting on the fence when it comes to buying the Atrix and some of the accessories currently available but I was wondering what kind of future it has. I'm hoping the Atrix and it's accessories won't be a one and done deal but instead Motorola continues to provide support in improving the LapDock concept and future Atrix devices. No sooner did I come across this article on Cnet.com which shows hope for the future! Note a quote taken from the article!!! ...

"One intriguing possibility is basing a future Motorola phone on a quad-core processor that when plugged into the laptop dock would provide performance that's a lot closer to a true laptop than current Atrix products."

Be sure to click on the link in that quote (even though the example phones "Bullet" & "Jet" are slated for Verizon, I'm sure AT&T will get in on this! - Bring on the multiple CORE processors!!! Here they come!

Motorola: Future Atrix devices as 'Android alternative'

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I read an interview with the CEO of Motorola, and he stated that the Atrix was just the first of what will be an entire family of Atrix devices.

We shall see...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000