Need SD card help

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's the issue I'm having: I would like to organize my music and albums with folders, and make track corrections if needed. I'm used to just hooking up the matrix to PC via the USB cable, the SD card appears and I can work on it just like it was a thumb drive I plugged in. Over the last couple days, I cannot edit anything. I right click to create a new folder and get an error message saying the directory cannot be created. I did sync with iTunes using the motorola media program, which leads me to my second issues, all the songs I synced do not show up on my SD card when I open the drive, but I know they are there (unless they just saved to the internal memory, which I'm 99% sure they didn't). Any help is appreciated. If it helps my matrix is not rooted and up to date, PC is running vista.

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's the issue I'm having: I would like to organize my music and albums with folders, and make track corrections if needed. I'm used to just hooking up the matrix to PC via the USB cable, the SD card appears and I can work on it just like it was a thumb drive I plugged in. Over the last couple days, I cannot edit anything. I right click to create a new folder and get an error message saying the directory cannot be created. I did sync with iTunes using the motorola media program, which leads me to my second issues, all the songs I synced do not show up on my SD card when I open the drive, but I know they are there (unless they just saved to the internal memory, which I'm 99% sure they didn't). Any help is appreciated. If it helps my matrix is not rooted and up to date, PC is running vista.
Dam autocorector on the xoom, atrix not matrix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo