Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Default New Atrix for $99.95 or Refurbished $49.95 from AT&T?

New Atrix for $99.99 or Refurbished $49.99 from AT&T? Will get insurance on either one. Anyone have experience with refurbished Atrix? I have had other AT&T refurbished smart phones and maybe I have been lucky but no major issues with any of my refurbished phones.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Re: New Atrix for $99.95 or Refurbished $49.95 from AT&T?

go for new, sometimes refurbs can be trouble, your choice... just got this phone for $ at target for add a line & i am liking it.

Check out amazon and walmart wireless if you are looking for cheap. Amazon just had it for free and $49, and walmart is normally cheap as well.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

After talking to the Amazon Rep the best they could do was $149.00, since I'm on a family plan.

Walmart/Let's Talk could sell a new phone for $29.89, but can not keep me on my unlimted data plan.

Any other ideas or thoughts?

Not sure why they are saying you cant keep unlimited data, must be on the retailers end because AT&T will let you. Maybe try calling AT&T first to see if they will add it back.....but I did forget about Best Buy. They are normally pretty cheap and they will price match.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

GV, Finally got my Atrix for $29.99 from Walmart.com/Let's Talk.com, free shipping. You can keep unlimited data, as stated above. You have to call AT&T directly and they will add it back. Walmart.com can not resell that feature.

Best Buy was a good suggestion but they only price match with the physical stores at a price of $78.99.

This week at Fry's for $49.99

Quote Originally Posted by Dude2 View Post
    GV, Finally got my Atrix for $29.99 from Walmart.com/Let's Talk.com, free shipping. You can keep unlimited data, as stated above. You have to call AT&T directly and they will add it back. Walmart.com can not resell that feature.

Best Buy was a good suggestion but they only price match with the physical stores at a price of $78.99.
    Awesome, enjoy!

sent from my unlocked MB860 via Tapatalk