Not sure if this is my build number (Picture)

Alex.Kim

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I want to use Odin on my phone, but I heard it's only compatible with certain build numbers (10xx). So I looked under my battery to try to find my build number, and the only 4-digit number I could find was 0168. Is this my build number? Will it work with Odin3? Here's a pic:

Xq80P.jpg

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of Odin only working with certain build numbers. As long as your running a captivate and are trying to install a captivate based rom you should be OK. And as long as the one click is designed for captivate then you should be OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of Odin only working with certain build numbers. As long as your running a captivate and are trying to install a captivate based rom you should be OK. And as long as the one click is designed for captivate then you should be OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Odin DOES work differently with different build numbers so flash carefully. There is a thread stickied on this in this forum. I'd suggest you read that first.

Your build number is under your battery on your phone in between the sku and s/n.

Sent from my extremely awesome captivate...

Reactions: Alex.Kim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome